Facebook

Simple Segmen by IKA

Nisha | 21:49:00 | 2Comments |
http://i.imgur.com/02IAERY.gif



JAWAPAN BOLEH DIBERI DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS ATAUPUN BAHASA MELAYU


JUST IF...


1. If i woke up one morning and find myself had switched bodies with someone i know, i will told to my mom XP

2. If i have to be an animal, i would choose to be Wolf because I don't know. I love wolf. <3 Not because Exo. but.. because Song Joong Ki . :3 Yeah.. He act in the drama that call " A werewolf boy " 

3. If i had only 24 hours to live, i will  say to my lovely person (my mom, dad, grandparents, chingu) that I love them and I will appologize to them T.T

4. If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, i will give her/him the answer XP

5. If the whole world were listening to me, i will say Saranghaeyo D.O Oppa! XD

6. If i am a rich person, i will be just like Polarlight noona T.T

7.  If i am an ice cream, i will choose  mint with chocolate flavor because  its Luhan fav flavor ice cream ^_^

8. If someone's underwear was showing, i will  laughing at him/her XD

9. If i can change one of the bad habits that i have, i would change the  | No Idea XD |

10. If i am a superhero, i would like to be  Thor !! 

11. If a film director made a movie of my life, i would like to play as  of course the main cast :P

12. If were invited to have a tea with the queen of england, i would say  Thank you ^^

13. If i were the president of the united states, the problem or concern would i work on first is improve bad manners 

14. If i had to describe myself using three words, it would be friendly, kind XD, a funny person lol

15. If i could be anybody besides myself, i would be the girl who fate will marry with D.O oppa T.T




JOM JOIN. HADIAH MENARIK MENANTI ANDA.

XoXo N!$H@

2 comments:

Havinue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ina Imani said...

Assalamualaikum. Jom join ga ni. Pastu boleh tak komen sesuatu kat entri tu? Kalau tak pun, buat smiley je ^^ Thank you :> Special Giveaway By Afiqah dan Super Duper Awesome Giveaway by Hannan

Thank you sangat-sangat sebab komen kat dua entri tu :]

Maaf kalau menganggu.

© Copyright 2013 | ALL Right Reserved to Owner. Design With Love by Nurrul.